Sapphire HR also offers many of the same services as are available via the Outsourced HR Contract on an hourly rate or ad-hoc basis.
These are priced on individual consultants' hourly rates and depend on the work's level of expertise required for the work undertaken. We have Consultants and Administrative Staff who range from Associate to Chartered Fellow member of the CIPD, and the pricing structure varies accordingly. An example is that standard administrative work would vary compared to drafting a complex settlement agreement for an employer.
A non-exhaustive list of areas that our HR Team can advise upon:
3. Recruitment and Selection
4. Sickness Absence.
5. Statutory Time Off.
6. Pay & Benefits.
7. Working Time.
8. Employment Documentation (Contracts, Handbooks, Policies and Procedures).
9. Employment Status.
10. Family-Friendly Employment Rights (Maternity, Paternity, Shared Parental Leave etc.).
11. Flexible Working
12. Mediation / Dispute Resolution.
14. Settlement Agreements.
15. Legislative Changes.
17. General Employment Law.
18. All other areas of HR / People Management.