The most popular service that provides flexible HR Support to our clients is a fraction of the cost of an internal HR Department.
Our retained service provides full access to our HR Support Centre based in Newcastle Upon Tyne.
All of our Consultants are CIPD Qualified, and in line with our ethos of working in partnership to provide a personalised service, you will have a dedicated consultant whose background is tailored to your particular sector/aims and objectives of your organisation.
Some examples of the benefits clients enjoy from taking out our retained service(s) package:
· Unlimited Remote Support (telephone, email, video conference).
· Feedback to improve practice for key contacts/line managers.
· Access to the Sapphire HR Client Portal. Which provides a secure record of all advice given and can be accessed at any time by your managers by referencing the employee's name or case number. All bespoke documentation is also stored in the download section.
· Bespoke Employment Documentation to fit your documentation and updated regularly available easily from your Client Portal's Downloads section.
The traditional approach to Consultancy; preferred by clients, who are looking for ad-hoc support. Whereby we bill by the hour/quote for the project.
We can assist with all areas of HR, including:
· Workplace Investigations
· Disciplinary Procedures
· Grievance Procedures
· Chairing of Appeal(s)
· Redundancy Processes.
· TUPE Transfers (both outsourcing/merges and acquisitions).
· Compliance Audits – Regulated Sectors.
· Business Continuity.
· Variations to Terms and Conditions of Employment.
· Consultation with Employee Representatives.
· Settlement Agreements
· Early Conciliation
Clients can either purchase a set amount of hours, have a quote for the whole project or agree on an hourly/daily rate.
Our Consultants will thoroughly discuss your needs with you and set out an approximate costing and keep you fully informed should there be any changes.
Our consultants have experience leading people management through change initiatives and large scale project work and various other projects; we will assess the project and liaise directly with you to achieve your outcomes.
We have worked as Strategic Partners with several organisations and advise on Policy, Procedure, Strategy, and acquisition(s).
If you have a specific project you believe that we can provide support with, then please contact us for a free consultation on how we can help your business due to the bespoke nature of the services offered.
Sapphire HR offers a wide range of Learning and Development services both at our offices in Newcastle Upon Tyne, Online and for larger groups we can provide these on-site at a location to suit the client.
Further information on available courses can be seen here.
Bespoke Learning and Development Solutions are available, and please do contact our Learning and Development Team for more information.
Sapphire HR offers a range of flexible recruitment services to our clients.
These consist of:
1. Fixed Fee Recruitment - A fixed fee, payable in advance without a guarantee of results.
2. Contingency Rate - An agreed upon % of salary; payable upon successful hire - with a rebate period included.
3. Retainer Recruitment - For larger hiring projects, an agreed-upon monthly fee, including all recruitment services, advertising costs and usage.
As recruitment is such a bespoke area, please contact our Recruitment Team for more information.